And i just boiled soup to eat with rice. Good moods are turning me into one fat girl.
So today's plans were kinda different from what was on the agenda, but the change was good (:
Have you guys noticed this board at most bus stops in town which tells you how long your bus is gonna arrive?
Today I was waiting for 77 and the board read "77 Arr 14". Which means 77bus1 had arrived/was arriving and the next one would arrive in 14mins. So i thought it'd be arriving soon and waited. and waited. After like 5-8 mins it still wasn't here and the board was alr reading "77 11 18". So i thought (again) that I'd already missed the first bus. Then just as i sat down to make a phone call, 77 came by and drove off before i could stand up and flag it. How. Nice. For that i spent half an hour at the bus stop waiting for a single bus.
That aside, I had a great, peaceful evening. Dinner was at Calvin's and it was yummy. Loved connie's soup. I love soup(s). Liked that it wasn't all silence at the dining table. Felt a little unwell after that so i rested awhile before the guy dropped me at the bus stop. We planned and we organised something yay! All in like 5 mins. Felt good to be so decisive for once.
everything was so good back into my comfort zone, you have no idea how I was trying not to cry
Friday's finally here! Just gotta tahan culinary and the weekend would be here baby! Definitely looking forward to Saturday. I hope it'll be a long day and everything will go as planned!
I've got a teeny weeny surprise lined up my sleeve. Heh. G'night world.
I love the way we click. Our chemistry, physics and biology. LOL.
-----
YT: HAHA. i was just THIS close to posting that picture.
markiexx: oops that was a random post what! ANYHOW, MANY THANKS TO YOU AND JOYCE FOR BRINGING MY STUFF TO MY PLACE. Thanks for getting Jessie to replace me (thank you jessie) and thanks for the strawberry HAHAH
sweeyim: Both of you can fight it out. Now i duno who's the ultimate bimbo.
Friday, November 02, 2007
at 1:16AM
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment