Wednesday, October 10, 2007

is an unhappy girl.

Colbie Caillat: Bubbly
I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feelin like a child now
cause every time i see your bubbly face
i get the tinglies in a silly place

It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
where ever it goes i always know
you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

The rain is fallin on my window pane
but we are hidin in a safer place
under covers stayin dry and warm
you give me feelings that i adore




I hate it when i fuck things up.

It feels horrible when you can't make a person smile. Do i try too hard at times? Too hard that it turns people off? I don't know. But the feeling just sucks.

Maybe i think too much, i get too paranoid at times. Maybe i'm just too sensitive. Too sensitive towards what that someone thinks. About how that someone feels.


I wanna make you smile every day, all day long.


Something from work,


What a game.


Signing off,
Miss oh-so-paranoid

All yours.

No comments: