Monday, October 08, 2007

Post. Because you asked for it.

I just had an amazing 6 days. It all started with Calvin's phone call saying he was posted to military police and was given the rest of the week off.

Day 1
Tuesday was spent at Bugis with YT and Koonpheng after work, then supper at the west w Calvin and Jie. They had alot of pamela-fun, whoever that (imaginary) bitch is. muahaahha.

Day 2
Got up early to go to the pool. Calvin: suntanning. Yours truly: hide in the shade. Swam a couple of laps and went for a short dip in the jacuzzi. Shiok.
Looked Jie up at Vivo and we headed to town to jalan abit before watching Daywatch at The Cathay.
Met YT and Melvin outside MOS, and dear Mr Jie Low only reached close to 4. Pretty much enjoyed myself that night with the company. Not forgetting that YT left us for Iknowwho.



The Cathay!


Your cute friend.



Day 3
Thursday saw us nua-ing in bed till mid afternoon. Had lunch + mtv, headed to work and for him, camp.
That night was sweet. I was surprised. Enough said.

Day 4
I don't really know what we did exactly. But we just spent the whole afternoon together.
BBQ-ed at East Coast Park with the girls! We had quite a hard time with the fire but it happens all the time. I'm just proud to say that at all these girls-only bbqs, we girls have managed to do the grocery shopping, carry the food down, start the fire and get the food cooked, all without the help of any guy. Say yeah.
Met the leong after his night out with his guys. Snoozed the moment we touched the bed. That's how tired we all were.

Day 5
We looked Jie up at Vivo, met YT and Jie's jap friend, Ranze.
Bad move to have dinner at Vivo on a Saturday. You have no idea how frggin crowded it was. Settled for hotdogs, and we went for a drink at Villa Bali.

Villa Bali






The last picture was taken the first time Calvin brought me to Villa Bali. Notice that he's got the same shirt on? What sheer coincidence. Heh. I think he looks good in black.

Mos-ed with Calvin, YT, Jie, Melvin, Daven and Mervin. Met joyce and her girls there too! Went to meet Calvin's friends with him and the rest of the night was a blur. THOUGH I CAN REMEMBER EVERYTHING STILL, Calvin Leong.
All i can gladly say is that i was well taken care of. The rest cannot be explained. Heh.

MOS

Melvin, Yt, Me

Daven



Day 6
After 4/5 hours of sleep, we managed to wake up to join my family at ECP. Drove down with mild headaches and droopy eyes. Ha.
Family day was fun though! Played a game before we had to run for shelter cos it started pouring. Like, really badly.
So the whole group of us got stuck under the shelter like scavengers. Cold, wet but all happy.
Really appreciate that the guy came down to join me and my family. (:
Went home after lunch, washed up and we headed to Calvin's crib for Music and Lyrics and pizza.
Perfect way to end the night ya.

ECP

Little Miss Leong. Ehehe

Wheelbarrow. Hahah.


Us who lost. Bah

I find this pic super amusing because of the way my hair was flying. Run for shelter!

Bad weather; Happy people



Calvin, Me, Kimberly

(almost) Everbody

Back to camp


And there goes the officer, back to camp.
That guy's going to MP tmr, I hope he'll have fun and enjoy the new company he's gonna be in.

PS: I didn't forget your promises. HEH

Trying, I am.
I'll find your way back into love.

No comments: