Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You had me at hello.

'Cos all I ever want it comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you everytime you leave
I'm inconsolable



It was something i never saw coming. Not at this point of time.

I was just reading my blog, smiling at the latest few entries. Now that i'm done reading, the pain can't stop flowing in. From the realisation that those are all i've got to think back on now.

"I'm holding on", he ever told me.

Apparently, I'm prolly too skinny to be held on and got slipped away.

Why does this happen everytime things go smoothly? Maybe my biggest mistake has been being all too nice.

There's so much I'd like to type out, but then again, why bother.

No sleep for me tonight, so i know i wont have to wake up and find myself crying.

No comments: