Thursday, November 29, 2007
Shooby Dooby, C
The above is the To do list i conjured before bed last night. I'm pretty proud of myself already, as i wasn't expecting to complete anything on the list except 'lunch with christine' (But it didnt happen due to unforeseen circumstances) and 'call leong'.
Spent way too much time packing up my room so there wasn't time to jog. Sigh, so much for exercising. Both my mum and Calvin laughed when I said i was gonna jog. BAH.
Anyway, the reason why I took so long to pack my stuff was 'cos I got busy going through notes i used to get from friends during secondary school. Read some letters i received from this girl who used to go after me (no bragging here and yes i said girl), and a small gift from this other girl. The letters were all in the forms of songs la! Thinking back it's kinda funny-sweet, though I'd very much prefer wordful letters filled with honest, heartfelt thoughts.
In my cupboard were around 7 Perlini's Silver gift boxes, and 1 from SooKee, which I returned my necklace from Nigel to. Havent kept that piece of jewellery since I got it last year. Brought back memories of my birthday surprise.. Yeah. (:
Room packing aside, I was reading Janice Lee-fang's blog this afternoon. You'd find her name familiar if you've seen the poster of her and her husband outside most Adidas stores. Came across her wedding video and it really made me heart go weak, literally.
Though working at banquet has let me witness many weddings, it's still a super sweet affair to me and never fails to make me melt whenever I see the newlyweds walk down the aisle. I can't wait for my turn..... AHAHAH dream, dream dream dream. 7 more years! 7 more years and it shall be my turn. Provided there's someone willing to put up with me for the rest of his life.
My wedding shall be perfect and oh so pure .
EHEHHE.
OK DANG THERE'S CULI TMR.
OUT.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment