Spent like 4 hours at Pacific Coffee with Deb today, with us all the while under the impression that we were at Gloria Jean's, until YT called from GJ and asked where we were.
It was time well spent there! Studied a little, more heart to heart talks, and even more jokes. I don't know when we started clicking so well, but i'm glad (:
She got me a paperbag-full of postcards. Thanks babe (:
Debbie's silly laughing toes. totally cracks me up all the time.
And then YT hitched a ride from Xerxes down to Vivo, got a bit of finger food, and we both took a long bus ride back to my place for dinner. I swear YT's turning gay. That girl wanted to cuddle in bed with me. :\
During dinner, Yingting casually commented that I shouldn't only blog about unhappy events, lest people would think my r/s was only full of problems.
Well, things have been lovely for quite awhile. We're different now, so different from how it was the past few months. C's a changed man, and I'm really, really happy about that. It's a side of him I didn't think I'd see.
Recently we've been hooked to Prison Break (ya i know the show's already so yesterday), and I can't get enough of it. Damn exciting, and Wentworth Miller is just. so. hot. Anyone has Season 2 to loan?
Since my past relationship, so much about me has changed. The lifestyle, the dressing, me. Looking at recent and past photos made that sudden thought come up in my head.
In the past, we all used to go out and be home by 12, latest 1. Now, that time is only the beginning of the night. Supper used to be at 121, now it's geylang, Macs at liang court occasionally, or prata. I used to be the girlfriend who let the boyfriend surprise and take care of me. Now, I just enjoy looking after the guy and doing stuff together.
Let's just hope happiness is here to stay this time round.
I should start ticking items of my to-do list for the day already, and task no.1 is to pack my room up.
So, bye!
You had me at hello
-----
CHRISTINE: I will, babe. You be happy too ok. LOVE x 32432531
xy: You disappeared for awhile!
Pearly: It's either that my saying what you quoted happened a long time ago, or that my memory's failing me cos I don't recall saying that. Then again, I believe it's my life, whether I wanna get so affected or not. Thanks for your view anyhow.

No comments:
Post a Comment