Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I made a face at your name

Schooling at TAS doesn't feel like school at all, I realised when i was walking behind Christine yesterday, watching her skip into the school premises. This life is pretty good. Well, 'cept for Wednesdays. I declare Wednesdays the lousiest school day of the sem. Attend one of my accountings tutorial and you'll understand why.

Anyway! Field trip to the National Museum of Singapore with Christine, Debbie, Claryn and Rui Ling yesterday.
We bought a big bag of special edition skittles from Candy Empire on the way. This flavour that Jeslyn introduced us because she didn't like them herself. hahah. Pink skittles are the love.
Debbie went crazy yesterday and made me super hyper. I don't know how to describe the madness and fun we had. All in all, Debbie kills. Hahaha.
Down to serious work, we took some many brochures from the museum and got complimentary passes to the museum galleries. TP OEI!



We entered the history gallery. A pity the audio sets were all out on loan, we couldn't listen to the stories as we went stop by stop. I'm gonna go there again soon. Very interesting stuff they've got there, if you're interested in olden Singapore, etc. Do drop by if you've got the chance.

Rushed down to Bt Timah Plaza to meet the guys to do grocery shopping. Pretty cool, going to the supermarket with a bunch of guys for the first time. We're having a bbq at C's place tonight! Looking forward to it.
I realise we save alot more when we buy raw food rather than ready made ones from the wholesale centre. All we need is time to marinate the stuff. Note to self: Try to get the girls to shop at NTUC next time instead of bbq wholesale centre.
After dinner, we brought the food to leong's. Connie marinated the chickens and she's frying beehoon tonight, i can't wait to taste. Yum.

Today after school I went to Vivo with Debbie, and she taught me this "new language" which i find very amusing. Had a good laugh with her. She brings laughter with her everywhere she goes, feb fie.

Updates on the bbq soon. I hope It's gonna be fun!

No comments: