"I'll talk to you later"
And the door closed behind him. I slid back under covers to try to get back to sleep.
The door opened again. I turned to see what he'd forgotten to take, but all he did was come up and give me a long peck on the cheek.
(:
Sounds like some story hor. You could think of it that way.
Last night was pretty stormy. Nice weather to sleep in though a little scary. I slept well nonetheless! And I hope you guys did too.
Anyways, the attempt to see C at the Istana yesterday failed due to my bad timing. The bus was slow, and i missed the trains and had to wait a total of 10 mins for them to arrive. Urgh.
It still ended a great night though. C met Stef and I, then the lady felt like going to the arcade, so we had some childhood fun with Daytona and Time Crisis. I suck at these games!
Today's Monday, lesson was online and only lasted half an hour. Hectic but it went well! And I've got the rest of the day free. No more Monday blues for me this sem. I love mondays!
Since idk when, YT and i stopped meeting 24/7. Bummer. Gg off to meet her for some wanton mee and catching up in awhile. Totally looking forward to it. So BYE!
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
-----
Mike: Haha gonna cut down man. How was dragonfly?
markiexx: Pls! you're gonna have many ppl after you for calling yourself fat.
CHRISTINE: Oh ya thanks alot! HEH much loves
Monday, November 05, 2007
Who said you can blog at my place? I said.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment