Friday, November 16, 2007

My love(s)

This is Christine Cheo; prolly the best thing i've/i'll gain from poly. This is the girl who isnt afraid to show me that she's unhappy with me, who talks it all out with me, whom i've felt all emo for, and who loves me for who I am. I love her sudden calls to tell me something totally random.

Here's Low Yingting; the BFF who cares alot for me and has the same mind as me (cept for the bimbotic part. that's solely hers). The one listening ear who never complains about me ranting on and on about the same thing. I've seen her change over our years of friendship. We used to spend time with each other 7 days a week, and i love it.

Say Hello to Soon Huixian; my pri4 tuition mate. This is one girl with a very strong willpower, who can be stubborn, fierce, yet sweet at times. The best friend whom i could talk to for hours and not run out of topics, the sensible one.


And this is Calvin Leong; Should i call him my best friend too? This is the guy whom i've been seeing quite abit for quite some time now. The guy whom i've gone through quite abit with despite the short time frame, the guy who i can talk to about anything, the one who never fails to make me laugh. The one i can look totally ugly in front of.
Of course not forgetting the rest of Papers, Sweeyim and The twins. These people, apart from my family, are the most important people in my heart. People whose feelings i do care for and who care for me.
I love them.

I 'bared it all' in this post, in a sense that i posted up UGLY MEs. That's how comfortable I am being myself in front of them.

See you all when I'm back from Genting!

No comments: