Sunday, November 18, 2007

Up where it's cool.

This time's trip up to Genting has been nothing but 2 nights at coffeebean/starbucks staring at my laptop, and a day of shopping, dinner and a lousy 30 days of night, though Josh Hartnett was da sex. Damn. Hot.

Dinner was at Imperial Palace; to celebrate the birthday of my uncle's mum (i think). The food was totally fantastic and everyone got a hongbao from the birthday ah yi! I got to play around with my adorable distant nephews. Cute.


Meeeeegan Sim who came right after returning to Sg from Thailand, and fell sick.


Ladies in the family yo.

Me and Kimberly <3

Despite the cold weather.

& I can't wait to be back in Sg.

Not exactly used to being in no contact, though it's only one day. Hooked!

I miss you

Ps: oh ya and something really random to share about this jacket I saw at Ermenegildo Zegna the other day. There was this Ipod jacket that the manager showed me and, being clueless as to why it was called the Ipod jacket, i went to look through the jacket and saw tt it actually had a cable to connect an ipod to it, and you could control the ipod with these prints on the sleeve which are actually buttons, if you actually get what i mean. Has a stereo system, super cool.

Get it. For $1.6K.

Ok bye

No comments: