Meeting up with the boyfriend tomorrow.. Havent been seeing alot of him lately due to army commitments so i'm pretty hyped about the date. Heh.
That aside, i've been doing quite a bit of catching up with the other VIPs.
Went on a photo-taking spree with my girls Christine and Debbie as I had calvin's cam in my bag (whoops. heh). The sun that day was gooooooood.

YT came over for (what seems like) the weekly catch-up dinner at my place, where she fell asleep after dinner (as always). I duno if it's that she's always that tired, or that my bed just has that hpnotizing effect. ahaha. Felt good to see her anyhows.
Since there wasn't school today, I:
1) Resolved to jog and failed to to so again.
2) Met KoonPheng for lunch after what seems like a million years
3) Met my favourite cousins Sarah and Kimberly for dinner!
Did i mention that I haven't seen Sarah since the sky started pouring every other day? That's like a long time, if you don't already know. She's been so busy with her internship, i worry if i'm gonna be like that in a year's time. Yikes.. There was lots of stuff i wanted to tell her but the time was too short to put everything in details. I'm glad i got to hear on whats been going on in her life as well (:
OUT!
More time please
-----
CHRISTINE: Updated as requested!
biebie: Me too babe, me too..
YT: (:
xy: Haha you also happily passing each day with your guy what.. yeah joyce told me too! Sg is really that small. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment