The exam period is driving me crazy.. with all the pimples popping out on my forehead. Been having late night mugging sessions with the YT and occasionally Billy, Lester and Ben. Totally can die. eat so much sleep so little.
Speaking of mugging sessions at the airport, few days back YT and I accidentally exited from T3 and things got a little wet. (Dont think dirty, you tikopeks.) But oh well, that incident belongs to the secret journal i keep.
I'm so glad accounts paper is over and (i think) i managed to do the paper. For a subject like this, i was pretty much expecting to face a paper with alien words. All there is left now is CRSpa, which is all theory. Die.
Had Din Tai Fung last night and i was like an hour late for the dinner appointment. Waiting for 518 really kills please. Friggin took more than half an hour to come by. That aside, dinner was good. DTF is always good. The evening was fun though short.
Last night's studying session left me in bed only at 8am, damn shagged. Lunch now, and another round later in the night. For the last time! can't wait.
Sometimes when there's a silence between two people it feels awkward, but sometimes, silence can also feel so comfortable, like you both know you dont have to utter a word to know what each other's thinking/feeling, and that's really nice. Really, really nice.
Out. Super hungry.
I can’t do the talk like they talk on TV
And I can’t do a love song like the way it’s meant to be
I can’t do everything but I’d do anything for you
I can’t do anything except be in love with you
And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be
All I do is keep the beat and bad company
All I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme
Julie I’d do the stars with you any time
when you look me in the eyes
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
hi i'm honokuku amelia, nice to meet you.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment