Tuesday, February 12, 2008

how a smile can turn into tears within hours.

It seems as though yesterday was only the first day of cny. I remember telling my cousins "Wah this year cny seems to be so long" and now it's already back to school. zzz.

Sunday was spent having relatives over, then visiting my auntie's place, where i totally feasted on the seemingly never-ending supply of fresh and cold salmon sashimi! Damn shiok..

Got an impromptu invitation to Jian's place to gamble, so down to CCK i went. The guys introduced some new rules to blackjack, which made winning/losing money happen twice as fast. Jian's got this dog that looks very much like a carpet when he's down on all fours. Very cute.

Today was basically spent drifting in an out of sleep after i got back from TAS. Pretty shiok, given that i've been very much deprived of sleep lately.

There's so much more about the weekend that i could describe, but it seems as though it was all a dream. So i'll just save it in my head and smile back on them on my own. It's amusing how all the pain can just disappear with the occurence of one event, and then return again as instantly as it went away. I feel so (insert emotion here) that i can't let them tears flow down, as badly as they want to.

I miss that sense of familiarity.

Just cleaned up my msn contact list, keeping only my friends whom i really do know. man, i never realised there were so many people on my list and i doubt i even talk to half of them! perhaps adding was their way of saying 'i remember your existance, not that it really matters', and vice versa.

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love


This song from Music & Lyrics just came on and made my heart melt quite abit with nostalgia.

i'd rather have quarrels with you than to hear you say 'i don't care'

No comments: