I suddenly thought of Zoukout'07 and I'm missing that night quite abit. All that fun, company, etc. Zoukout was the love, totally.
Accountings yesterday was pretty redundant; headed down to causeway to study a little with Debbie and at night was dins at Botak Jones. The food wasn't WOW! fantastic but i enjoyed it lah. What made dinner good was the company; those guys made the evening super funny. Everyone was just laughing and laughing throughout.
Didnt manage to sleep well last night so i only got up awhile ago and am still comtemplating going back to bed. yup, at 1:30pm. HEH.
Ok maybe i should makan first.
Anyway, i was tagged (long ago) to..
- Link the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged
I'm tagging: yingting, christine, koonann, koonpheng, loraine, wanru, xiangrong
& here goes
1. i eat macspicy piece by piece e.g bread, then chicken patty, then veg, then bread again.
2. i sometimes like to record myself singing, listen, make my hair stand, then tell myself never to do it again.
3. i can spend all night sitting in front of the laptop without doing anything much. i duno how the time always pass by so quickly.
4. i have become very emotional lately. a song, a mother-daughter-making-up scene on the tv, a place, thought, or even writing my diary can make me bawl.
5. i can eat more than (some) guys when im very happy, and stay away from food when i'm down. (power right, can put on/lose weight anytime i want.)
6. i'm afraid of ants. black, red, big, small, they all scare me. all because of one incident when megan and i leant on a tree that was full of ants crawling all over. got bitten like duno what.
7. i have become very domesticated over the past few months. wash dishes, make the bed, i dont even mind staying at home all day. i think i'll make a very good wife next time. HEHEHE.
DONE.
I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe it
and the more I want you here with me
You know the holidays are coming up
I don't want to spend them alone
Memories of Christmas time with you
will just kill me if I'm on my own
hold me again in your arms like how you used to
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
'soul' mate.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment