When i first started blogging it was, to me, a medium for me to convey my thoughts and an area where i could openly display stuff i wanted to share about my life. Apparently this site has too many eyes watching, whether i know them or not, and somehow it matters. It's not like my blog has a 5-figure reader rating or that I'm some celebrity. I don't need people reading about my life, my past and talking about it. People whom i haven't seen before at all, in fact. I feel so restricted. On the contrary, thanks for reading all these crap i've been posting for the longest time, you people.
So why not just let this entry be about what i've done the past couple of days only, and eliminate the personal thoughts?
My steamboat crave was satisfied on Saturday when huixian and I went over to yingting's. Small group but it was fun and delicious!
YT and i headed down to cine later in the night to catch The Leap Years with friends. Pretty nice show with many meaningful quotes, like the one in this entry's title.
Yesterday i met up with mike chong after what seems like forever since we had our chup chai peng by the esplanade. Lunched, caught up with each other, lepak-d, and i left for dinner at the aunt's.
Watched Meet The Spartans. Super lame please.
(insert restricted feeling here because i wanted to say something but decided against it damn)
I want a 3-mac-meals supper soon. On my own this time perhaps. Eat until die. haha.
Sigh. Cheers to my very interesting post. Goodbye.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment