Thursday, March 06, 2008

HI YT I MISS YOU.

HELLO WORLD.

Finally some pictures for the boring blog. Damn excited because i havent posted pictures in 35353232 entries.

Went down to zouk on wed night because dearest Debbie was going, which is a rare appearance. SO many people were there.. The TP girls (christine, cheryl, debbie, jessie, joyce, roseann, wanru and her friends), elites, edwin bjong (whom i haven't seen in ages), billy, lester etc.

TP girls!
Christine <3
Joyce the twin
Debbie khoo!
Wanru
Wanru + her friends
Debbie, me, calvin, and a very candid daven
I think Deb looks HOT in here
Because (i think) the last time we 4 met up was for Sakae at causeway; a still-acting-very-shy ahjie, biebie, me and calvin.
Rose, my new h2h kaki

I was having a chat with my friend on MSN this evening when he told me the biggest joke of my life.

"i heard you ever had an abortion?"

Tsk. I am really intrigued to meet this person who knows so much about me.

People always hear and spread stories, sometimes about people whom they do not even know. It's so funny to be hearing something about myself from someone i dont even know exists. Furthermore, hearing something about myself that i never knew ever happened.

I've always hated it when people come to conclusions on their own based on what they hear from outsiders. It's like, how can you judge me from a secondary source? Bloody ridiculous.

Anyways, it's like 530am now. Met roseann for a heart-to-heart session and we actually chatted for like 5 hours. It's crazy, but i feel so much better now pouring all my thoughts and feelings out. We shared like so many stories during those hours. ROSE. who'd ever expect us to be sitting at macs chatting our hearts our like this? definitely not me. But i enjoyed it thoroughly. For me, girlfriends whom i can click with are not easy to come, so i'm really glad i've met her.

Things have been pretty screwed up recently. Relationships, friendships.. Everything's sinking. Misleading acts, misunderstandings, i wish i could just say 'fuck it' and forget about everything. But one day everything will be right again i believe. As the saying goes, boat reach bridge head auto straight.

Let us all just start over again now, shall we?

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away


whoo.. avenged sevenfold for the win.

keep the Boss Femme

No comments: