Wednesday, July 02, 2008

happiness has no quantity.

When my best friend planted kisses on my then-boyfriend, i was upset. but it never occured to me to end the friendship, or even be mad, i don't know why.
I don't really see a need to wash one's dirty linen in public, especially when it doesn't concern me.
People are telling me to talk back. But whatever for? all the more it makes you look loserish. I don't see the need to defend myself here, nor say something in return here.

Caught a movie with Jie at cine yesterday. Bumped into edwin and friends who were gonna catch Wanted, so we looked kahwai up and waited for them to have supper afterwards. Rocher tao huey, then dim sum at geylang. Sweet.

Very limited days to see Jie before he loses the hairstyle which is thinks is all so charming (and actually is la) and goes to be a national slave. I just realised we haven't taken a decent picture together too. Bah.

Off to tuition. I'm getting tired of teaching. Takes up so much energy.

This just came in through msn from KoonAnn


Thanks bro!

No comments: