
The run is tomorrow! I feel so nervous, so sure that i will not be able to complete the run, at least not within, perhaps, 2 hours.
Wanru reminded me to load up on carbs so during dinner with my family I kept telling them that i'd have to get bananas, drink banana juice and eat everything carbs. Then my daddy said to buy bananas and he'd make me a banana milkshake when we get home. So here i am now enjoying my huge glass of milkshake. Heavenly.
Though we seldom talk and I'm always coming home late, Dad still never stops being so caring. He's one of the best.
This afternoon i scolded Ian for not replenishing the ice tray and not wanting to study well. Later on mum said I shouldn't have used the words I'd used and I immediately felt guilty, much as I didnt want to admit it. I wish he'd wake up and get studying. :[
Went down to MJR with koonann and xiangrong this morning. The band's changed alot. You see people in home clothes, in berms, in slippers. We werent even allowed to do that at band camp a few years back, I think. So anyway xr and I got ourselves a horn each and tried to play the pieces with the band and surprisingly it went fine. hahaha still love playing in the band la, but I do not have the discipline and determination to go back every week. Oh well. I'm not a good player either, anyway.
Just went to burn joss paper with my Dad and brother. Dad taught us to pray to the spirits and ask them to look over us, so I prayed for what I usually pray for (which seems to be quite abit to me] and hoped they wouldn't think I was asking for too much because the ash from the joss stick burnt me.
Stefanie, Huixian and I at Marina Square last week. We were there again last night for Time Crisis and spent $10 less this time. We're getting better hahaha. You must see Stefanie when she plays, looks damn serious. Lol.My sec2 favourites
Dad just passed me another drink again - some lime drink for my throat infection. I've got one of the best dads ever.
It feels damn good now that the exams are over! No more mugging at macs for the next sem.
Got to visit christine's new place and her niece during our long in-between-papers break. Xuanxuan seemed to really like me. hmm. :]
One of our supposedly study dates turned into a window shopping session lo. How terrible.
We met again after my last paper, wanting to satisfy our Far East chicken rice crave but were too late. Had to settle for hainanese chicken rice which seemed to have teriyaki sauce.
I'm so gonna make christine my lunch kaki when SIP starts.
Coming to think of it, I think i got to spend alot of time with my girlfriends this exam period. HX and S came over, S and I caught 4bia, I went over to S's, Sweeyim came over, etc. What good girl times.
One week of holiday.. gotta plan it well.
Mummy, christine, huixian, stefanie, yingting, roseann, debbie, justin(before he goes for his race), jie.
So many people, so little time.
Ok, wish me luck for tomorrow's run! I hope i don't die.
..and i just have to be one of the few who does so just about every single day.
p/s: if you've actually read the entire entry, well done.
-----
Life: Give me some life la. hahah
nosremme's student:HAHAHA WTF IS THIS MAN! emo? look who's talking. have you tried pronouncing nosremme? i think it's quite funny. hahaha
Jensen's Mom: wow, new character..
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Everyone misses the past once in awhile..
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment