Sunday, August 31, 2008

31.8.2008

I survived my first 10km.

Running past Esplanade, to lao pa sat, boat quay, clarke quay till Padang was a killer. I didn't think I'd manage to reach the finishing line, given that I never could complete 2km even when i went running to train (which was approx 3 times in half a year).

What satisfaction!

I never thought I'd see the finishing line. Wanru and I were shocked to see people running in the opposite direction at the 4km mark when we'd only just past our first km. wtf.

I think it was like a half walkathon run for me. How did those people keep running for 10km?! I know some people run 10km as an everyday jog but it's a milestone for me. First time le.

The result of my 95minutes :]

95minutes was enough time for me to get sick of listening to the mp3 that I didnt feel like using it on the way home. So glad I went la. Gotta thank wanru for motivating me all the way, right from the 'amelia dont pangseh!' msg to pushing me on during the run and running with me. If it wasnt for wanru, I think I could have done a no-show this evening. Thanks wans!

Gave Boys like Girls a miss to prepare for Stefanie's birthday chalet. It's an all-girls night!
-----
Life: I was asking Life not a guy... hahaha
n3r: well done! i hope you were not bored. heh. i just couldnt stop typing, actually it was gonna be longer.. heh. yup im free! zouk? drop me a message!
DD: THE RUN WAS LOVE. Must see you again this coming week baby.
YT: Maybe? or maybe my entry was so intriguing :D

No comments: