My big toe is threatening to cramp up as i type.
So.. I stayed up till it was time to go to mjr, and i went to sleep. hahaah very sorry man, darren.
Studied at expo with xiangrong, koonann, koonpheng, wangwang and jellybeans in the evening. Secondary school friends are always the best; the twins always give me a whole lot of energy to be playful/childish/energetic/full of crap when they're around, I don't know why. I think I did so much more tonight than i ever did the entire week. I didn't even touch Eclipse after I took my notes out!
Today I felt lucky to be me. And stupid for not knowing how to appreciate (some of) what I've got. But it's something i'll never learn. I always want what I can't get. Isn't that always what everybody wants? Tsk. That's reality for you.
Here's something random.. What's your favourite type of taxi driver? The kind who goes 'yao qu na li?' and then keeps quite throughout the whole journey, or the sort who tells you their life story till you get to your destination?
I'm collecting my race pack tomorrow!
-----
aNn: I really duno what to reply to but since you insisted.. thanks for your tips! and i still wanna play the spongebob game.
Pheng: i see you're really against piracy. Be hip, be creative/original??
Sunday, August 24, 2008
you leave me.. chuan buey ki
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment