Saturday, August 23, 2008

milunie

It's 5:11am. I wonder how i'm gonna get up in 2 hours to go to MJR. It's been a couple of years since i last went back and i don't know what got to my head to make me arrange a visit-mjrband session. Good job.

Spent a good evening with Stefanie and Huixian walking around aimlessly till we decided to head to Marina Square. Our plan to catch a movie was changed to playing Time Crisis, and boy did we spend quite abit at the arcade. Damn addictive!
It was almost like we were back in Sec2 once again. Lovely. I love the plans we've made for next week. Let's hope we'll all get up.

Around this date, one year ago, HX, YT and I baked cupcakes. Wait. were they cupcakes? The fireworks reminded me of it. :D

This hit me after a certain chat i just had: wow. i actually feel hurt. and like shit. Well played, indeed.


1 more week. how to run man.

-----
Why is the tagboard becoming a chatroom again.......

taohuey: deep right. thank you. hahah
passerby min: I've still got like 1 quarter of the book to finish. i'd be dead meat if i were to finish it before my exams. :[
Jensen's student: I've been trying to make myself exercise regularly. hard to maintain the motivation.
Life: You've been gone for so long, no wonder i seem to be lifeless latelyb

No comments: