Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That Somebody's Me
Wouldnt the world be prettier, if we all could reciprocate what others have done for us? We waste way too much time on someone we shouldnt be spending time on, while others, whom we often fail to see, spend their time on the unworthy us.
It's been so hard to concentrate on studying. Having Eclipse on the table keeps tempting me to push my notes away and pick the book up. Damnit. I need to finish the book.
I always find myself finding a reason to not love you but come up with nothing.
-----
aNn: oh is it? HAHAHA
DD: I miss you man. Feng Tianwei is WHOA.
random: I made it in Genting. Heh. There's a stall at Bugis making something like it too, but from a different material. :]
taohuey: thanks alot!
BRYANK: HELLO have you been studying???
ah: I thought so too.. but i'm getting used to the look. I'll probably keep the fringe long again soon though. :]
Jensen's student: Thank you. I'm doing good. heh
ryan: hiiiiiii
QIAN: DAMN ANNOYING RIGHT. it's been happening every other day!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
thinkity think
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment