Sunday, September 21, 2008

amelia is nervous. very nervous.

What an exhausting week it's been. Finally there's time to sit in front of the laptop, watch the VMAs for a short while. Jason Mraz just came on on MTV his music's like the best laaaaaa.

It's gonna be such an exciting day tomorrow! You shall know why.... soon. :]

I hope I wont regret saying this in weeks to come but I'm loving work and my colleagues more and more! There's still nothing much to do, except for the time when violette went on urgent leave, but everyone's getting friendlier.

Found time in (different days of) the week to meet up with Christine, YT, Stefanie, HX, the arena girls Winner & Joann (and their friends Jena and Elinda), even Andy, Edmund and Alvin. What a fulfilling, albeit tiring, week!





Since work's started, I've always been exhausted regardless of how much I sleep, I don't know why. Maybe I just dislike the feeling of having to wake up to an alarm clock. It's been long since I'd been able so sleep in.

This morning, while looking for some hair clips, I came across this small plastic holder that I used to keep in my wallet. I somewhat felt a sense of nostalgia, satisfaction (in a certain way), and just a teeny tinge of sadness perhaps.

I'm very happy with life and my memories that I'm forever thinking back on. I find myself still reflecting on the things I've done, the stuff I've said to people that have led to things becoming the way they are now. Could anything be different if I hadn't been like that, would things not be like this today if I hadn't said that? I don't see any point in reflecting on this but I can't really help it; the brain thinks on it's own.

People get into relationships and find love or end up losing someone they love. Since I lost it, relationships seem so blah now, I do not know why. Maybe I just have enough love I need from my friends and family. I don't really need anything else now. Go, Amelia!

Ok. This is the point where I say I do not know what I'm talking about anymore.
Bye.
-----
mooncake eater: lol. ok. thanks
old classmate from mjr: which old classmate is this? there's nothing much to admire.. haha. thanks though. Take care too!

No comments: