Just when you start to think you dont need a guy to make you happy, something makes you want the one guy whom you know would be the only one capable of giving you happiness. (and love)
What am I thinking.
First day of work for the week only started today, thanks to supp revision yesterday, which allowed me to meet up with YT at parkway. We talked, we ate, we talked some more. I wish we girls all had more time to meet up man. :\
I'm still learning to make myself useful at work. 9-6 is seriously damn tiring.
I remember the days we spent together were not enough
and it used to feel like dreamin' except we always woke up
Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you I can just look up
and know the stars are holdin' you,
holdin' you, holdin' you tonight
-----
ryan: i didnt know it was turned off! it's never off so i never bothered to check. :[
anon: The pictures were all taken without flash. Just take a shot while drawing the shapes repeatedly. :]
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
dark night.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment