I'm bloody full.
Mummy, Megan and I went to Citylink to get me clothes for work. The two of them kept rushing me because they were hungry and wanted to go to the food fare at Suntec. So much for a day out shopping! We ended up eating like pigs.
The food fare had a motherhuge variety of food. Katong laksa, lobster porridge, mee sua, peking duck, shark's fin soup.. these were just what we had. Sounds like just abit hoh. We had at least 2 portions of each. Scary now or not. And I was only supposed to have 'small bites' because I still had dinner after that.
Dinner was Japanese buffet at this restaurant at Tanjong Pagar, with Justin, Julia, Shawn and Jerome. Haven't seen these people in awhile so it was very nice meeting up! The food was good and the spread was pretty wide. Shawn just kept asking for more salmon sashimi, Jerome ordered food as though there were 10 people at the table and I kept having my bowl of edamame refilled. I was so full I had the intention to gorge the food out of my throat when I went to the restroom.
Headed down to Dempsey for B&J, say hi to Tiffanie and then we played with Julia's puppy for abit when Jerome drove her home. I wish deedee could mate and have puppies too.
Looks abit like Deedee right?
Plan to picnic on wed morning with the girls was cancelled because none of us wanted to get out of bed. Settled for lunch at Sakae instead, and we ended up playing MJ at huixian's at night. Couldn't head to zouk because of the huge rain which got my shoes soaked. Sorry, winner! :[
MJ sucked, though it was fun with the girls. They're always so full of shit I suffer from tummy cramps everytime I'm with them. I never won a single game! kns.
Meet Amber(again)! This sweet thing gave me a packet of gummies meant for her brother when Stefanie and I met her family at Bugis a couple of days back. She's so cute I might just kidnap her from Stefanie one day. teehee.
Marina Sq
The sec2 best friends. These girls whom I don't contact every day but hold close to my heart. <3
Only spent 2mins with Christine the whole of this week, when i met her to pass her her lanyards. The poor girl has started slogging her ass away for SIP. I think she's enjoying, like I'm enjoying my holidays. RIGHT, CHRISTINE? :D
Running can be pretty contagious. I think I'm gonna sign up for another 10k. Wanru! Standard Chartered 10k, on! Stefanie's in it too this time round and I just got kitmin to join in too. woohoo! :]
Ok la, I need my sleep.& as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
-----
nigel: why do you sound so surprised!
Jensen's student: yup thanks
jiayang: goh jiayang! havent seen/heard from you in ages. I hope you're doing good :]
Friday, September 05, 2008
Bang Bang Boom
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment