My run timing. whoo!
Wanru and i actually came in pretty close together, with a difference of 7sec. I was still wondering why i couldn't see them at 'My Glorious Dead' after the run la. hahaha.
Back from Stefanie's chalet and my legs are still aching. Climbing stairs are such a pain.. Now I'm gonna get S to start running! Get everyone infected by the run bug.
The chalet was a fun time spent with the girls! We spent tens of dollars at the arcade hogging the Time crisis machine while the kids waited and waited, played funny card games which had us laughing till our sides hurt from huixian's hoso posous etc. Great girly time. :] Thanks S!
Nike+Human Race
The first timers: huifen and i
Jessie!
Dd :]
wanru the motivator
cheryl
with huifen, melissa, debs and jessie
Melissa, me, cheryl, huifen, wans
HTM girls and Ms Goh!
Me, jessie, ms goh and debs
The pictures are on fb, but I thought I'd still want to see them here anyway.
Seriously, I'm aching from my legs up to my butt. Ouch.
Steffie and I are gonna swim tonight. Sporty hoh.
-----
wans: super shiok! running makes eating a very good excuse. heh. congrats to you too babe!
taohuay: Haha thank you. ya man. at least i caught a glimpse of them la. heh
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
1:34'03
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment