It sucks when everyone but me has started on their internship, though i'm glad to still be home today. I know it's ironic.
But now I can't look for someone to go for chicken rice with me! Damnit.
Finally met up with Rose last night to catch up, go OMG! over a few stuff, and mainly laugh at her warzone of a room as she prepared her stuff to bring over. She's prractically planning to bring her whole room with her.
It's not nice to see friends going off. Justin just left for Greece, and Rose's leaving on Wednesday. Other people in singapore, all on SIP (Simin's working with Sarah; I wish i was at fullerton too! :[ ). Can't meet S cos work's starting. YT's busy on my free evenings. Social life officially coming to an end. Sigh.
Ok i'm pretty bored now, and I got tagged by Christine.
8 unimportant obsessions:
1) pictures
2) Jason Mraz's songs
3) looking at old messages
4) hot baths
5) music
6) going through my email, friends' blogs
7) E! Entertainment
8) blogging, funnily
8 Things I Want to Do before I Die:
1) Be a happy one-time Mrs. and have 2 kids
2) Get inked
3) Bungee jump (if i ever get enough courage)
4) Tell mum and dad how much I love them
5) Shop like my bank account would never run dry
6) Tour Europe
7) Give everyone a picture of me. teehee
8) Tell everyone I love them in "I won an Oscar I wanna thank.." style
8 Movies I would watch over and over again:
1) Ocean's 13
2) Sex and The City
3) Moulin Rouge
4) This wartime movie, can't remember the title
5) The dark knight
6)
7)
8)
Tag 8 people:
1) Yingting
2) Winner
3) Xueyu
4) Koonann
5) Koonpheng
6) anyone else
Jason Mraz is making me want to start weeping.
OK I'M GOING TO MEET CHRISTINE BYE!
Monday, September 08, 2008
pieces of me
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment