Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sporty Saturday

Zouk started fun and ended bad.

Never drink on an empty stomach. Lesson learnt (again). I think I don't really like listening to advice.

I remember sprouting alot of nonsense. Bah.

Surprisingly I managed to get up for tennis with Stefanie! Not without a hangover though. Her power painkillers took the headache away and we had an hour of fun picking and hitting balls.

We headed down to parkway with Dad and Ian after lunch where dad sponsored me a pair of shoes for work. ^^
Felt really guilty that I haven't been spending much time with him, not that we used to spend alot of time together. I just wish I know how to show my appreciation and love for him. Oh well.

Attempted to play badminton at night (she finally settled for it after wanting to swim, rollerblade, gym) but it was so dark we couldnt hit the shuttlecock more than twice each time. We ended up waddling in the baby pool and talking to this really interesting security guard.

Heng heng got a room at Teo Heng. My voice was terrible la. The result of fatigue and cramps :[

3 more days till work..

It's that easy to make my day
-----
rain: babe i havent spoken to you online in a long time! webcam soon la! pls come back early dec. heh
DD: you DO mean zoukout07! This year's 08 ald la woman! hahaha. Really excited about the standchart run :] next wk ah, you better call me.
n3r: I hope next time comes soon :\
YT: are YOU gg this year?? i never won le, dont remember saying HU! at all. Someone always beat me to it one lor. Hahaha oh I'd draw a very pretty you if i were to attempt to do so. teehee
CHRISTINE: HEH i'll join you soon la! At least you dont exactly have a dress code.. tahan! :D

No comments: