You start seeing friends getting hitched.
This morning I met xueyu on the way to work and she was telling me of a friend who's just registered his marriage.
Later at work I came across a file bearing the names of another friend and her boyfriend!
Sigh. Xy said I should get myself a boyfriend. hahah. Congrats to the happy couples :]
So the F1 weekend is over.. didnt get to catch it Live but I still could feel the excitement somehow. The vroom vroom of the cars always makes me heart beat faster. Bet everyone in Singapore was damn surprised by the results. This shows that anything can happen, doesn't it?
Wokay i need some sleep. I'm almost mastering the art of falling asleep while standing.
My new lifestyle = work, tuition, if not HK cafe and Frolick with Christine. That yoghurt's getting more and more addictive.
This week's gonna be exciting, with little tuition going on. ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEFANIE,
& REGINE! xoxo
Monday, September 29, 2008
You know you're getting older when..
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment