I was thinking of an entry topic and ended up with one too many of them so I decided to list them all out.
HKcafe + Frolick
impromptu after work date(s) with Christine whenever there’s nothing on after work. I think Cup Walker should go into the title soon, too.
Of a Starbucks night, and a latte with raspberry syrup
my comical evening watching a friend half-painfully down a dumpling from MOF’s signature red bean with green tea ice cream dessert. That night (hari raya puasa eve), it took an hour-long walk in the small rain to finally manage to get a taxi home. xx
Family affair at Chow House
Uncle’s big 60th saw us stuffing ourselves with sashimi, unagi, shishamo etc. 
Best friends friends!
Stefanie’s birthday celebration. Love the colourful necklaces we bought ourselves. (Note: NEED PICTURES FROM STEFANIE.) Sneaky leaky-d with Huixian (which was damn funny) to get S a surprise birthday cake after Frolick-ing (sounds kinky right), before House Bunny. Anna Faris was wayyyy beyond bimbotic please. Nice show, albeit Legally Blonde, in my opinion.
Pig’s Organ Soup, with extra liver
Think office wear and vespa. I finally had lunch outside the Tanjong Pagar area. Found a new liver lover in James and lunch was superb. Must bring supper kakis there in the future.
6.00pm
Which is knock off time! 10 more minutes, just 10 more. Much as I love my colleagues very much (I think they’re all very cute), I’m often bored in my small rectangular area. I need more proposals and phone calls!
It’s the first weekend where I don’t have to turn up for work, thanks to the classroom session in TP. SO SHIOK MAN. Zouk tonight, and perhaps tomorrow. I’ve got 2 botak buddies to meet.
OUT!
-----
jackson: hahah thanks! speaking of which, i need to play again soon man.
JS: you'll learn it after taking too much trains during peak hours.
xy: wah you've pao-d alot of angbaos! huahuahua it'll be my turn soon enough lo.
mooncake eater: thank you. you know, you sound a little like JS
CHRISTINE: i've got lots of Xs ald. How about some Os?
Friday, October 03, 2008
"OMG i have to meet this freakin bird!"
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment