that having a being very close to a friend is akin to being in a relationship. When you start hanging with a friend almost every other day, talk to him/her everyday, you get used to this procedure and expect things to remain unchanged, just like a girlfriend expects her boyfriend to treat her as though he were still courting her even when the relationship's going into its 3rd year.
Friends come into our lives for reasons. Some enter just when we're in need of new company, to entertain and to have fun with, and then leave when another group enters.
Some friends are meant to be stayers, to be your confidante, to be the one whom you can always rely on.
I've always said people walk away from me, these few months, I think i've left a few friends too, and likewise had some slowly drift away. I feel bad, of course. Maybe we shouldnt have too many friends.
How do you decide which friend leaves and which friend stays? Sometimes I worry that I make the wrong people important to me.
Bye.
-----
n3r: hahaha i must tell you when i see you! when can i claim my massage?? cant wait to lowwwww again...
passerby min & JS: thanks alot! i'm alot better ald.
Mike: will go if im home!
wans: i love you and your random messages la! need to see you soon.....
huiru: whoa hi i havent seen you in ages! miss you too man :]
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Amelia thinks
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment