Finally gotten hold of pictures from Stefanie's birthday and I still wanna post them up, however outdated they are.
Stefanie loved the present we got her! So much, that she's been wearing it everyday. It's been ages since anyone bothered hand-making any parts of the present. Which reminds me of my sister's birthday, when she received tons of HUGE birthday cards which made her look like a superstar. We all used to do that back in sec school, didnt we?
We celebrated Steffie's birthday in the City, and Frolick was one of our first stops after dinner.
Yummy goodness
Yoghurt topped with some S for you
Surprise birthday cake!
Then she started wishing
and wishing
Huixian and I got bored waiting for her to finish up with her wishes
She went 'oei!' then continued wishing
And finally blew the candle out! Damn long sia. Greedy woman.
Bakerzin's fantastic oreo cheesecake
These are my favourite 2 pictures:
*Quote huixian*
Everytime I talk to them I find myself growing a little bit more. Right from secondary school, from that (lianish) playful girl to what I am (to them) now. I think I know that when everyone else walks away, they'll still be around. I've got some great friends. :]
It's amazing how one day we're like glue, and the next like oil & water.
-----
whiteboxer: EXACTLY. couldnt agree more with you.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Stefanie's birthday
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment