is so bad. cannot do it again.
Spent last week meeting up with many friends I havent seen in the past month. Dined with Sylvia and we shopped around. Man I wish i was as tall as her.
After drinks round1 with Roy & co + christine, zouked Winebar-ed on Friday with Justin, maxi etc, including Verena and Jaimie, and Beatrice was with them! what a small world it is seriously. It was funfunfunandinevergottostepintophuture. again. Wish I got to make it to the dance floor with the girls and look john nicky/ nicky john etc up. :[
Saturday was very fulfilling. Lunched with Jungang and Wanru (who took forever to finish her burger haha!). There was so much to talk about! Office, gossip, blah. Dins was with Kahwai & his friends, damn that guy looks so different now. And then Stefanie and I caught a movie. One very well spent saturday.
Today Chin and I had lunch and almost completed House of Dead 4. It's so funny that I'm only getting to know poly friends better now that we're not in school. Tsk. What irony. Next week we'll finish HoD! I had 5 hours of tuition back to back imagine how tiring it was.
You could probably tell that i'm so bored im just typing for my own entertainment.
Life gets good when you realise you do not need to rely on a guy to be happy. So good. Back to work tomorrow, I'm gonna stare at violette. Hopefully we'll have more work to do. Good night!
-----
n3r: damn i only saw your tag after wed! msg me next time ok. and yeah man we'll never forget the smartie who wished you FIRST. heehe
CHEO: yup haha now see you thur :]
BRYANK: lol yeah i think she prayed for every single soul on earth hahaha
Monday, October 20, 2008
binge drinking
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment