Monday, November 24, 2008

Gimme some love.

I think the rain’s getting to me. I’ve been reading a few friends’ blogs and they all sound either too lovey-dovey or too emo. I don't think i even have much of an issue regarding the heart to feel either way.

I want to be happily in love too, with my face radiating whatever light a couple of friends saw on Stef and Huixian’s faces during an event. Speaking of which, eh, is it that easy to tell that I’m single?!

It’s just not easy I guess. Aiya, if it was easy, it wouldn’t be called love anymore right? Anyway, I am but 19, still so young.

Or maybe I’m still in love. A one-way love.

As you can see, I'm stealing a few minutes of work time to jot this down because I can never find the energy go online when I'm home anymore.

Last sat was chillaxin-at-chinaone-turned-partying-at-doubleO night. I went with christine and her simple'd who had friends who knew my friends so we all ended up together. Talk about coincidence!
Obar sucked with the horrible crowd, lousy DJ and faulty air con. It was so hot we wanted to trade our drink coupons for water.
Luckily DblO was playing r&b by the time we got back in, though I wished mambo'd lasted longer. It was almost exactly like mambo nights there earlier in the night.

The night wasn't to bad at all though it left me with achy legs and a very lethargic self, even up till now. I need to sleep. :[
-----
via: haha yeah, been damn long since i'd last bumped into you before last wk!
atikah: eh NO THANK YOU. give you la. :]
n3r: you tell me when! exams coming? DROP ME A MSG

No comments: