7 December is gonna be so much fun, unless it gets halloween-crowded again. So exciting!
Anyway I'm all alone in the office now so that gives me time to get pictures and post them up here. Besides, the internet at home is down again. Urgh. Help, anyone?
Last week's evening out with the girls:



Last Saturday at ChinaOne:
Christine
MY funny face which got imitated. haha!
Tall and skinny Chuishan! She was damn hyper and funny man.
Christine was half a xmas tree that night. don't have to ask who the other half was. It was a coincidence!
Xavier from Indonesia
With Yuhting, Christine, Xavier, Chuishan & Jade
Eugene
These girls were great company!
To think I was worried about feeling out of place. Speaking of that night, it's useless to dress up and head to Dbl O actually. The people on the podium there dress in T-shirts and denim skirts ok. Next time wear shorts can ald.
I've been eating so much in the office today and there's still dinner with the TP people in approximately an hour. My stomach's sighing but I'm damn excited about meeting the girls whom I havent really met in ages!
This pair of feet is tired of walking on its own.
-----
n3r: Make sure you msg. I'll be waiting!
yakukza: HAHAHAH AUDEE? WTF IS THIS.
vin: Hahaha is it. maybe la. lol. thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment