Wednesday, December 03, 2008

if there was no love;

Today I came to work, looked at the calendar and realised it’s only 24 23 22 more days to Christmas! (I wrote this 2 days back but never had the time to continue) Woohoo now I can keep myself occupied in the office coming up with my xmas shopping list. Yesterday I heard from my cousin that there wouldn’t be much of an xmas celebration this year because most of the adults are going out of town. Pfft  Last year’s was probably the best I’ve ever had anyway.

I’m pretty excited about these 2 weekends that I’m gonna have; this iCare painoff, Steve Aoki, bowling & SG flyer with the family, ZOUKOUT whichidontknowifweregoingtocoswehaventboughttics, a possible potluck dinner, plus whatever the family’s planning on Hari Raya because they always have something organized every PH. My family celebrates every single PH, fyi.

Since work started on Monday, I’ve been speaking with a malfunctioned tongue. It’s like I can’t pronounce my words properly. Shit. Anyway, I’ve finally gotten a project to do! Don’t have to worry about not having anything to do for the SIP mini project anymore, even though it’s just the planning of a staff birthday. Haha. Don’t laugh hoh!

For no main reason I didn’t feel happy yesterday, so I bought Twix and when I got back from lunch Wendy gave me Kitkat and Kinder Bueno and it cheered me up a little bit but still not enough. So I went home, watched High School Musical 2 and fell asleep at 9pm.

Last week Christine and I went to celebrate Tim’s birthday & his and PM’s enlistment party. Look what happened to the birthday boy!

Hahah sorry Tim! It's hilarious.


I also caught ‘It’s My Life’ with Owen, Nick, Grace, Sam and John and certain songs got me thinking for abit. The surprise was that the stories told by the teenage cast were actually true stories of theirs. Pretty touching show with catchy music done by teens. Catch it at NUS’s UCC if you can, 2 more days to go.

Today’s another day seeing me want chocolates and my bed at 9pm again.

No comments: