It's the second weekend that I'm home without any programs. Then again, since school ended, every day's been like a weekend to me. Maybe Saturdays and Sundays are for recuperating now. I'm still coughing like mad anyway.
Edwin's back from Taiwan and we caught up over dinner at Shokudo last night. That nice guy bought me a box of condoms and sanitary pads.. in edible form. Haha. Chocolates and marshmallows! Super cute. See!
To think I was initially amused that Edwin dared to buy a packet of sanitary pads for me.
Joined Xav and Co at Sin Ming Ave to prawn last night. And we caught 28 prawns in all! Well, the guys at least. Not we. Had quite a talk with Xavier and he ate gong gongs for the first time. I can't believe he hadn't tried that before prior to last night!

That's See Chao Cock in Xav's hands.
We found out that Thursday is Ladies' Night at Kbox so we got to sing till Kbox closed at 3am for a really low price.




Doing it sweeyim style




I think, one day, every friend of mine will also be a friend of another friend of mine. Just like when SY HX and I met some guys at zouk few weeks ago and realised they were sy's primary school mates, and when SY met KM and found mutual friends. Scary or interesting?
Anyway my pictures just came by mail! It's damn efficient and now I don't have to save pictures in my thumbdrive and bring it down to the photo shop anymore. Just go to Snapfish. Very cheap too. I'm gonna develop some more pictures now.
wanru; says: (9:27:52 PM)
somehow ah, i wanna be friends with you long long time amelia sim!
wanru; says: (9:28:26 PM)
im not VERY close with you, dont share much secrets and all, but it's nice having you as my friend leh!
That's the second nicest thing someone's said to me this week. :)
-----
zach: eh basket you havent forgotten that!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Have I got no life?
CHEO: ok! :D
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment