Monday, March 02, 2009

My diary.

Sylvia and I met for lunch this afternoon and had this great talk that made me, and perhaps her, realise that sometimes even the biggest jerks we know can be really nice people. Or rather, were really nice people once.
I also got pretty fascinated by the stuff she's been doing in her course these three years. I didn't know poly life could be like that for some people! So interesting, albeit political.
Of the many things we shared with each other, some made us really go OMGWTF?!, and some were really aww-worthy. Weehoo Syl and I need to talk some more soon!
(I hope your critique goes well tomorrow babe!)

I finally finally found the right book to call my diary. Thick enough, binded and looks just right to me. It was practically screaming 'Use me!'. Notebooks are really looking more and more fancy btw. Sylvia found this notebook that was semi velvety, which I bought without having a need for it.

I started penning my thoughts down when I got my first diary in 2001, when I was 12. It's been almost 8 years, come to think of it! Damn super long. I know, what's the point of writing when you can type everything out now, right? But somehow writing gives me some sense of calm, and I can just find myself writing for an hour at times.

That diary was full before Sec1 was even over and I started writing on fulscap paper. That stack of around say, 5 writing pads?, looks like crap but all my deepest and darkest secrets are in there. Some very silly, others very heartfelt.

Now I've finally found the right book, it's gonna be filled with tons of pictures, doodles, movie & play stubs, everything! I don't care if I sound like a geek, but I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments: