The CNY mood's still been going on, which explains why there hasn't been any updates because there isn't much to talk about besides blackjack and mahjong.
Anyway there's been this MJ madness going on since CNY started. Any players? So fun can, but it's totally making me damn tired every day and my eyes, smaller :(
Highlight of last week would probably have to be dinner with Christine, Wanru, Jungang, Nic (OOPS LOL) and Shangli at Hooters, where we had 50 chicken wings and took many silly pictures. It's great to meetup every once in awhile. I wonder if we'll still do this years after graduation.
NEW HAIRSTYLE. i'd say I didn't regret cutting away what my hairstylist described as "nothing much to lose cutting away those damaged hair"
It's such a different look and I'm still not too used to having no hair to tie or fling around. I wonder how long it's gonna take to get it to grow long again. Ohwell.
School's almost completely out; it's time to party MJ!!
Monday, February 09, 2009
like a hard candy with a surprise center
-----
CHEO: :)
aNn: HHAHAHHAH you dio zheng let me see. all 1 tai 1 tai is it
n3r: thanks babe! Come out after the exams k! say say say so long also never manage to meet up!
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment