
After a sleepless night spent doing Facebook notes (SO ADDICTIVE!), LJ hopping, Macs, TV, a little bit of stefanie and one creepy kyle xy vid, I finally got down to serious work and holy molly, I AM DONE!
2500 WORDS RESEARCH PAPER, RIGHT IN YOUR FACE. Completion feels so sweet.
After this comes total freedom. Just don't let me fail my paper
WOOHOO I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP YET.
The monster is still sleeping.
Stefanie's been very nice to accompany me to complete my research paper for the past few days. But actually she has to study and she really just wanted to play with photobooth.


I'm gonna go wash up now and submit my paper, for the last time! Much as I can't wait to hand in the final report, it's with sadness when I think that this marks the end of my time in poly.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Shake & Pop
-----
Jensen's student: thank you. I havent touched instant noodles in months..
NIC: eh i didnt mean it la, swear! I went through the names and dont know why you still slipped off my mind! ahahahah. peace
KATE: WOOHOO thanks sweetie! I love it too, though I still feel like crying once in awhile when i miss my long hair, hahaha. no slim figure leh! :(((
Shangli: point taken, shangli... or Jensen's student?
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment