Unless you've just completed your internship this final sem of school, you shouldn't be feeling the way I feel.
School technically ENDED for me on Tuesday afternoon after the last meetup with Ms Choi. End of poly life is.. wow. pretty screwed. Bedtimes as late as 8am and wakeup times at 6pm (only once, thank god) are started to make me lose track of my days.
Celebrated Christine's birthday and we caught The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was greatly enjoyable, spent 30 minutes on mahjong before us girls HTHT.
Huixian and I got really fickle minded on Wednesday but we ditched zouk for Powerhouse and it was really, really fun. Huixian's friends were there, Seth and his friends, plus my cousins! What I thought would be weird (about the friends+cousins thing) turned out to be really pretty fun, if only those guys hadn't made their drinks so strong. I had a wonderful night.
Finally met Rose properly since she returned from Shanghai. Catching up with her was great, after not hearing much from each other for so long :) And then that girl got so excited over my story. It got worst after Stefanie came! I've got friends who can really imagine things. This "thing" is so exciting, yet nerve-wrecking and scary. I don't know how to describe it but get out, unless it's gonna be something good! Pfft.
Just caught He's Just Not That Into You with Huixian and Sweeyim and I've gotta say that flick's pretty good. Alot of truths about girls and guys dating, which got me thinking quite abit. I don't wanna read any signs anymore, just tell me if you like me, future bf, whoever you're gonna be.
I don't know how to talk interesting anymore. Sigh. I must be too tired.
Friday, February 20, 2009
What school?
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment