Monday, February 16, 2009

you know you love me

So Valentine's wasn't so lonely this year after all.

With a bouquet of roses and a stalk of sunflowers, how bad could it go? Thanks friends!
No date also get flowers :D I don't know why these useless stuff are one of the most powerful tools to make a girl smile.

Vday dinner spent at the dining table with the family and korean bbq was wonderful. Definitely beat going out squeezing with the millions of couples. I feel so anti-bgr. haha but i'm not ok!

The twins and Andrew came over to finish up the food and we played mahjong till dawn and i slept on the sofa because sister dearest locked me out again. Pfft.

During last night's game, huixian's question left me pondering, and to be honest, slightly afraid. "Would you leave your friends when you get attached again?"
The next time I get attached, I swear huixian's face is gonna appear in my mind all the time.

After 3 consecutive nights of mahjong, I'm damn tired already. Seems like the days when 6 hours of sleep were enough are now long gone. I need some more sleep.


-----

sweeyim: sweeyim sweeyim sweeyim. ahaha
roseann: :( tired know! hahahah funny how i'm busy now that we're supposed to be damn free ah. anyway i'll call you soon babe!
rain: when! call me please!
YT: hahah i don't know what came over me la! anyway eh like long time never hear from you sia

No comments: