Friday, March 20, 2009

but we're just hell's dreamers

I've been having this super duper awful feeling like I've unfinished business to attend, but I just don't know what. It like the worrying feeling I used to get when assignment deadlines were nearing and I'd yet to do anything. But now there're no deadlines to meet, no outstanding work to be done, so what's up with that horrible feeling?

Being a bummer has been great because everything is done OTOT. Sweeyim and I took 518 this evening without knowing where we wanted to go. We ended up stopping in town to look YT up before having some tao huey. Lately I've been thinking, if i do not study or work, I'd be allowed to just bum like that for the rest of my life because I've completed my compulsary years of study. I'm allowed to just stay at home and rot all i want for the rest of my life. And that's a fucking scary thought. No more depending on parents, or having carefree lives with my only worries being my grades. It's time to get out there and earn a living, or die with nothing.

Time to flip through more Classified ads, call up more companies, and go for more interviews. Hello, new kind of stress.

I've had a great week with the closest girls though. Even got to see YT 2 days in a row, which is seriously a rare sight. Only girl missing's Stefanie Fong. Time to set up www.wherethehellisstefanie.com

No comments: