Monday, March 16, 2009

Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2009

It's the 3rd consecutive day that I've woken up to the pouring rain now, and today I couldn't help feeling a little emo thinking of too much unnecessary stuff.

But there's always eye candy to look at to chase those blue away! Caught the Bachelors Finals at Zirca with Nick, Sam, Jaimie and Joshua last Friday, thanks to Bachelor no, 40 Owen Chong!
I think MoS just changed their name because the interior is still almost exactly the same, just smaller. Jaimie and I found a super good spot to watch the competition and damn, those guys have got really great bodies! But some sounded/looked so gay Jaimie couldn't stop wriggling her finger in disapproval.

I was very glad to see the very cute Vivian Dawson win the competition. Think it was a sure-win for him, if you'd seen all the finalists.


Here I go sounding all groupie-ish, but whatever. CUTE RIGHT?

Owen
The models for the FCUK show were gorgeous. Love this picture, if only the screen wasn't spoilt.








The boys then stayed on to party, while I joined huixian and sweeyim and DblO. Met a couple of primary school friends, my 1st crush included HAHA, secondary school people, Jaslyn and Jiayi. It's so cheap to get drunk there. I wish they'd do something about Obar, like fix the damn aircon and get rid of the stench that was lingering.








All these late nights i've been having are leaving me broke. I need more tuition assignments. Can't decide between getting a full time job and studying Marketing. How. I need more advice!

oh how we've all changed since you left.

No comments: