Our coach to Sunway Lagoon is in 6 hours', I haven't packed my bag and I almost forgot to get my passport from mummy, but I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT LAST NIGHT!!!
JASON MRAZ WAS AWESOME!! IN FACT, WAY BEYOND AWESOME.
I swear he's the only musician I'd pay $75 to watch go LALALAL, tweedeeleedeedeedee and such. Make me a Jason Mraz to marry please. Of course the concert was fun because of the good company of Kitmin, Sarah, Sarah's friend and Mark! Mark and Sarah are probably the only people I know who are as big JM fans as I am. I think I'm gonna suffer from post-mraz syndrome soon.. Can't wait till he comes again.
Anyway! I went for a haircut this afternoon to assist this Toni & Guy trainee in his exam. I hate my hair now :(
I hope the rain won't follow us to Malaysia. Off I go!
to pack my bag.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Live High
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment