Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

And we did! Going to Sunway Lagoon with Stefanie, Huixian and Sweeyim was wonderful. Us girls had lots of fun shopping, playing and farting, didn't we? Next stop: Taiwan!

Shopping in Sunway was like shopping in Vivo, but we still managed to get some cheap, good buys. Stefanie got addicted to A&W, while Sweeyim fell in love with XiXiLi. We binged on so much fast food, I really should abstain from them this week.

It fascinates me whenever I look at those girls and think how much we've all grown up since we became friends in our MBS and Manjusri uniforms. We've all gone through so much together and I know these are the people who are going to be significant in my life 10, 20 years down the road. Right? You shall all be godmas and godpas of my kids ^^





MJ!!!
Lovin' the comfy coach ride





Perhaps the next trip round the other girls would be able to join us. Can't wait!

Had steamboat at wanru's together with Jungang, Pohsuan and Huifen last night! Enjoyed the food (I bet wanru loved her Fuzhou fishballs) and the bitchtalks we all had! My poly friends are some of the biggest bitches I've ever met, I must say, not that it's anything bad. Watched an episode of Boys Over Flowers and I must say Jihu is damn cute! Gotta start watching from scratch, like Debs told me to.
We spent the whole night laughing at devastating Barberella, tuts my barreh and standup comedies. I can't believe we did that till 6 in the morning! Great time spent, looking forward to the next gathering.


I'm going to Lor Marzuki now! BYE

P/s you should all go youtube and search Jason Mraz Live in Singapore.
-----

n3r: wed ons!
YT: wassup. girly time soon?
wans: i wish i took hist too la! very very interesting. I hope you've caught valkyrie, barberella!
JS: i sleep alot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,where ya bought yr tote bag?