Thursday, March 12, 2009

There was a time.

Looking at some 50 pictures that Christine just tagged me in on FB, I became very nostalgic, especially of the time when we were in TAS. There are super duper wooper lots of memories I have of TAS, the first being crying uncontrollably during Mr Leong's first Accounting lecture. Thinking back it's super embarrassing la.

My Superdog days with Debbie, being her princess in shiny armor, doing our project till it was very dark and thinking the toilet was haunted..

Meeting christine at JE to go to TAS tgt.. and ending up going alone most of the time cos one of us always ended up being late.. those were the days! Even going to school was a happy thing. Going to TAS never really felt like school anyway, school hours were short and how can anyone feel like she's studying when she's in Sentosa? During those times, we even dressed up for school more than we did when going to TP.

During that time I had my very on-off relationship too, which I still think about once in awhile. Getting to know a new Me, a whole bunch of new people, a couple of close friends and a very close buddy. That year we even went to Zoukout without having to pay the entrance fee thanks to TAS!

Another reason why I love TAS is because we didn't have to go to school everyday, which meant we could club alot. And we did. Had so much time for the BF, for the clubs, and for nua-ing. If I could, I'd definitely love to turn back time, despite the downs I also faced during that period.






But of course, life now is whooping good too! I see my secondary school mates so much, although most of the time for mahjong. But it's with this bunch of people that I'll always feel comfortable around. Just 2 days back Huixian and I met up with Kelly and Wanying, having not done so for the past 3 years. And believe it or not, our first gathering after so long had to be around a Mahjong table. It didn't feel like we hadn't met each other in so long cos we were all singing together and laughing our heads off during that mahjong marathon which, according to Kel, lasted 7 hours. yes 7.

Many a time we blog for the sake of posting pictures up. I wanna tell you all about some wonderful friends that I've got in my life, some that I still see a lot, some that I don't, and I do not have tons of pictures of them in this laptop. But I still wanna babble on!

We're gonna see this familiar look of triumph this Saturday!

No comments: