Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed
You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test
He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...
You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay
Bet you haven't seen an emo Amelia in ages. I feel so much for the lyrics of this song, I've got a copy of it in my organizer.
Travelling in the bloody hot weather this afternoon was worth it because I got offered a job and I met tons of cute little people whom I'd be getting to know soon! How exciting, although I, much less anyone else, never thought I'd go into this profession with the diploma I just spent the last 3 years pursuing.
Went to Punggol End with Koonann to take some very pretty pictures in the evening. Can't wait to see how they're gonna turn out! Bet they'd be worth the many bites I've got all over me 'cos my buddy here's a good photographer :D CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE NOW?
Mahjonged with Huixian, Joel & his friend and all 3 of us totally got owned by Ms Soon. So she very nicely treated me to prata when we went for supper. (Believe it or not, it was my first time at Serangoon Gardens. Somehow that place gives my stomach a very sick feeling.)I've been so down on my luck lately... Darn. Note to self: Must go pray before I play the next time.
Ogay now that the holidays are ending, I must spend the next few days properly. STEFANIE FONG, ARE YOU GONNA COME OUT? Rosie, Wanru, Sylvia.. So many dates to make still! Suddenly I've got not enough time left. But hello, ka-ching!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Thinking of you.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey which company u r offering a job?the name of co?
haa jus curious?thks babe
it's a pre school. :)
Post a Comment