Friday, March 27, 2009

bang vs gang

Time zooms by when you haven't got anything much to do and you spend most of your day sleeping.. which is what I did today. Waking up early during the earlier part of the week was good though. I had so much time to do stuff like tidy up my room (not by much) and watch tv etc.

On Tuesday I went for an interview at Fuji Xerox Towers, and when I met Felix after the interview i learnt that this person (working at a coffee shop that I used to frequent) whom we always thought was a butch is actually a true blue man, who was so angry he revealed his body to prove his gender. Hahah I feel so bad for the mistaken gender and can't help feeling worse that his looks are so misleading..

Sweeyim and I have been eating quite abit of tao huey (and alot of other food) lately and she can't seem to stop blaming me. Is it my fault that she helps herself to snacks when she comes to my place? Or when we buy a packet of fries for ourselves? I feel so accused. Though I've gotta admit that my appetite's been huge lately :\

Though today started at 3pm for me, I think I did quite abit of stuff!
- 2 hours gym session with Sweeyim
- Confessions of a Shopaholic with Sweeyim. Am i weird if chick flicks make me cry?
- TOOK A RIDE IN JACKIE'S FERRARI! super vroooom until I scared hahaha
- Supper-ed at 85

Going for too many interviews of different jobs are making me wonder what I really want. My (not so fanciful) dream job, my side interest, or one where I think I'll get nice colleagues? This is so frustrating.

Dropped by Christine's to play with xuanxuan yesterday..
Xuanxuan
SY and I at Old School

This one's an imitation of some picture we took back in our secondary school days. I'm gonna try digging that picture out!

No comments: