Work wasn't as tiring today, probably because I had more sleep last night.
This kid whom I totally adore wasn't very proactive today so it took alot of time getting him to finish his food and get up. But the cutest thing happened when I made him drink his milk. So I asked him if the milk was too warm. He shook his head and then took my hand and put it on the cup. His parents are lucky to have such a cute son who's pretty obedient.
It's great being able to be around these little kids that I love every day. \o/
i think as time passes, I'm gonna crave for my own kid soon.
-----
wans: thank you!! haha sian man! next pay go splurge!!
kly: thanks!
SARAH: CALL ME CALL ME!!
nic: only you saw it that way pls. perv!
passerby min: yeah it hurt alot. much better now though, thanks! Work's good; I'm enjoying it (:

No comments:
Post a Comment